- Betterment– Invest your first $5,000 for FREE.
- BetterHelp– We each get a FREE week of therapy.
- Back Market -My referral code: 6888f588d6f85083 -$10 off your order! Refurbished Tech! My sister & I both got “new” phones from there. They’re awesome, great quality, so much cheaper than buying new (by up to 70%), came super fast, was super easy to buy, AND we saved 123 pounds of carbon emissions, each!
- Money For Everyone– My Podcast with my friend Eric. My post about it.
- Listen Money Matters– Two intelligent and entertaining men discussing various financial topics while drinking beer.
- The Mad Fientist– A man who reached Financial Independence at the age of 34 and now interviews others who are also financially successful.
(Too many to list!) *I always use thriftbooks now to purchase books, they’re so much cheaper & since they’re second hand, it’s better for the environment too. Other thrift or second-hand book stores are great too, or the library! Better than giving Amazon or Barnes & Noble more money & creating more demand for brand new books.
- The Millionaire Mind- By Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D.
- Quit Like A Millionaire- By Kristy Shen and Bryce Leung -If you only read one of these books, pick this one.
- I Will Teach You To Be Rich- By Ramit Sethi
- The Graduate Survival Guide: 5 Mistakes You Can’t Afford To Make In College- By Anthony ONeal and Rachel Cruze -Quick & easy read for beginners!
My Favorite “Self-Help” Books:
- You Are a Badass -By Jen Sincero
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F**k -By Mark Manson
- Lightly -By Francine Jay
- The Power of Now -By Eckhart Tolle
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People -By Stephen Covey
- How to Break Up with Your Phone -By Catherine Price
- https://www.listenmoneymatters.com/ -The extremely helpful website of the two men I mentioned at the very top of the page.
- https://www.madfientist.com/ -Check out his blog and online laboratory where you can track your progress towards financial independence.
- https://www.daveramsey.com/smartvestor/investment-calculator -I love this online investment calculator.
- https://www.mint.com/ -A free and fantastic site where you can link all of your financial accounts, including loans and credit cards, in one place. Great for budgeting, tracking your net worth, and much more.
- Start investing with Betterment. Use my invite link to get started with a special offer today: https://www.betterment.com/?referral_key=meghanpayne -A Progressive Financial Institution (this is not your grandmother’s bank). I personally use them for my investment accounts and savings.
- https://fundrise.com/ -Easy way to get into real estate investing.
- https://www.millennial-revolution.com/ -The blog of the Authors of Quit like a Millionaire.
- https://www.theminimalists.com/ -What it sounds like.
My Favorite YouTubers:
(When it comes to self-help, sustainability, spirituality, or minimalism. I have other people I watch for entertainment.)
- Shelbi -Environmental Sustainability Queen
- The Minimal Mom -Queen of Minimalism
- Harmony Nice -Spirituality & Personal Growth.
- Natalie Bennett -Motherhood & Minimalism
- Eckhart Tolle -Spirituality & Personal Growth
- Yoga with Adriene -Health & Spirituality
- Nick Keomahavong -Spirituality (Buddhism) & Minimalism