- Money For Everyone– My Podcast with my friend Eric. 🙂 My post about it.
- Listen Money Matters– Two intelligent and entertaining men discussing various financial topics while drinking beer.
- The Mad Fientist– A man who reached Financial Independence at the age of 34 and now interviews others who are also financially successful.
- The Millionaire Mind- By Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D.
- Quit Like A Millionaire- By Kristy Shen and Bryce Leung -If you only read one of these books, pick this one.
- I Will Teach You To Be Rich- By Ramit Sethi
- The Graduate Survival Guide: 5 Mistakes You Can’t Afford To Make In College- By Anthony ONeal and Rachel Cruze
- https://www.listenmoneymatters.com/ -The extremely helpful website of the two men I mentioned at the very top of the page.
- https://www.madfientist.com/ -Check out his blog and online laboratory where you can track your progress towards financial independence.
- https://www.daveramsey.com/smartvestor/investment-calculator -I love this online investment calculator.
- https://www.mint.com/ -A free and fantastic site where you can link all of your financial accounts, including loans and credit cards, in one place. Great for budgeting, tracking your net worth, and much more.
- Start investing with Betterment. Use my invite link to get started with a special offer today: https://www.betterment.com/?referral_key=meghanpayne -A Progressive Financial Institution (this is not your grandmother’s bank). I personally use them for my investment accounts and savings.
- https://fundrise.com/ -Easy way to get into real estate investing.
- https://www.millennial-revolution.com/ -The blog of the Author of Quit like a Millionaire.