Hello & Welcome back! I’ve been obsessed with environmental sustainability & wanted to share some simple changes my husband and I have made so far:
- Reusable Cotton Rounds
- Shampoo Bars (& Bar soaps in general)
- Reusable Produce Bags
- Reusable Bags
- Silicone Storage Bags
- Trying to borrow/rent things
- Stopped buying paper towels
- Buying second hand
- Connected to Community Solar & Wind
- Stopped using our dryer
- We are more mindful of our energy & water use.
- We use Socially Responsible Investing, aka SRI.
- Shop at our local Co-Op.
- Eating less meat (I’m now vegetarian and my husband has reduced his meat consumption.)
- Attempting to grow some of our own food.
We are planning on doing a lot more, but this is where we are at right now. 🙂 I’ll share updates as we make more changes towards a zero-waste life.
A saying I love is:
We don’t need a few people doing sustainability perfectly, we need a lot of people doing it imperfectly.