Hello & Welcome back! I’ve been obsessed with environmental sustainability & wanted to share some simple changes my husband and I have made so far:
- Reusable Cotton Rounds
- Shampoo Bars (& Bar soaps in general)
- Reusable Produce Bags
- Switched to Who Gives A Crap toilet paper. -Link for $10 off!
- Native Deodorant -If you place an order with this link, we both get a free mini deodorant! I used code: SHELBI8 for 25% off too!
- Blueland cleaning products
- Reusable Bags
- Silicone Storage Bags
- Trying to borrow/rent things
- Stopped buying paper towels.
- Buying second hand.
- Connected to Community Solar & Wind.
- Stopped using our clothes dryer.
- We are more mindful of our energy & water use.
- We use Socially Responsible Investing, aka SRI.
- Shop at our local Co-Op.
- Eating less meat (I’m now vegetarian and my husband has reduced his meat consumption.)
- Attempting to grow some of our own food.
We are planning on doing a lot more, but this is where we are at right now. 🙂 I’ll share updates as we make more changes towards a zero-waste life.
A saying I love is:
We don’t need a few people doing sustainability perfectly, we need a lot of people doing it imperfectly.