I’m sure you, like me, waste hours & hours of your life a week scrolling on social media, watching YouTube, watching Netflix, watching Twitch, scrolling on news sites, etc.
Here are 20 ideas of what to do instead (in no particular order) for FREE:
- Call or FaceTime a family member or friend.
- Go for a walk or run (I prefer walking).
- Tidy up your house.
- Do the laundry & dishes you’re avoiding.
- Read a book you already have & have been wanting to read.
- Write -anything, what you’re feeling, what’s on your mind, plan, a story, etc.
- Try to hang out with a friend or family member.
- Go on a bike ride or for a hike.
- Play a board or card game with someone you live with.
- See if any events are going on in your town today or this week.
- Practice an instrument.
- Meditate or pray or Manifest.
- Do an exercise/workout you enjoy -can be as long or as short as you want.
- Declutter and/or organize a drawer, closet, or cabinet. (Or a whole room.)
- Do an errand or make a call you’ve been putting off.
- Do other cleaning you’re procrastinating on, just start & do it for 5 min.
- Paint, draw, color, crochet, sew, etc. something.
- Cook -Eat and/or Drink something healthy.
- Bake something.
- Play a video game with a friend or family member.
Feel free to come back and reference this list whenever you notice you keep picking up your phone, keep watching Netflix, or if you’re just feeling bored. -I know I will!
If you’re new to this blog, I post about my husband and I’s journey to financial independence, about us pursuing an eco-minimalist lifestyle, and a bit about spirituality/personal content. -I post weekly.
Thanks for reading!