Gratitude is half the battle when it comes to life, this of course includes finances. If you truly appreciate everything you have and have accomplished, you will be far more content & at peace.
As I am writing this, my husband and I decided to walk around places we used to shop back in 2016 -2018 yesterday. It made me realize how much I’ve grown and changed as a person. We were laughing and making jokes the whole time. It got me thinking of how far I’ve come and people I want to thank.
As I stated in my March Financial Update, I lost site of my path in February & March of this year. So I am choosing to write this post expressing my gratitude.
To start, I need to thank my amazing husband. He supports me in all of my crazy ventures and ideas, but not without questioning me and making me more grounded. Because of him I have had the privilege to stay home over the last 6+ months and not be employed.
In January I got featured on geldnerd.nl, which I believe is the largest F.I.R.E. blog in the Netherlands. I am now permanently featured on their website on the right hand side. So now the top country that reads my blog is the Netherlands. So if you’re Dutch and reading this, thank YOU! My blog views have greatly increased again. I definitely need to visit the Netherlands again some day! I don’t speak Dutch, but I am teaching myself German right now. I was there only for 24 hours almost 7 years ago, but y’all are nice (and very tall) and your food is great! I already sent a personal email to the author of geldnerd with my thanks. Seeing my blog’s name next to Early Retirement Extreme on geldnerd really blows my mind. Early Retirement Extreme is an OG F.I.R.E. blogger who helped pioneer the entire community.
I also keep forgetting how in late September 2021, my financial situation was analyzed and my blog was promoted by millennial-revolution.com. I seriously start to tear up when I think about it. Truly one of the best moments of my life. I’ve already made a post about it, which I’ll link here.
The feedback I’ve received about my blog has just been amazing. I struggle with finding the words to show how appreciative I am.
Overall, I truly have been living my dream life from a year ago. So thank you to my family, friends, and readers. I’m looking forward to the where the future takes me.
Sending you all so much love!
What are some things or people you’re grateful for?
What are some accomplishments you’ve made, no matter how small?
What do you love about your life right now?
Thank you so much for reading! ❤
- My Financial Planning Workbook!
- ThriftBooks -I LOVE them as a company & order all of my books from them now! They ship super fast, great service, books always show up as described, super cheap, & good for the planet because they’re second-hand, but you get to choose the quality!
- BetterHelp -A week of Therapy for FREE!
- Betterment -Invest your first $5,000 for FREE!
- Back Market -My referral code: 6888f588d6f85083 -$10 off your order! Refurbished Tech! My sister & I both got “new” phones from there. They’re awesome, great quality, so much cheaper than buying new (by up to 70%), came super fast, was super easy to buy, AND we saved 123 pounds of carbon emissions, each!