For us, November was a chill month. I mostly just cleaned & worked on my blog and Instagram. Then we had Thanksgiving with our families, that’s about it. I did decide to start up my easeyourfinancialpayne TikTok account again.
Our investments went down a bit because the market is down, which is fine. We’re focusing on the long term. Don’t get too caught up in the daily highs & lows. It always comes back and goes up over time.
Our Partial Financial Independence Goals:
- $0 Debt.
- Brandon works part time at his job.
- I am self-employed through the Ease Your Financial Payne blog & Instagram. I can choose how much or how little I want to work & when.
- We need $2,000+/month in income, whether that comes from investments, Brandon’s part time job, or my blog, it doesn’t matter.
Our Current Numbers as of December 1st, 2021:
- Roth IRAs (Betterment -SRI Sustainable): $47,961
- My small Traditional IRA (From an old 401(k) rollover -Betterment): $1,816
- Tesla: $1,123.98
- AYRO (Free Crypto from signing up with Robinhood): $2.33
- Money in Robinhood waiting to be invested: $1,570 -I will probably buy Bitcoin when it majorly drops again.
- Total Invested/to be invested: $52,473.31
- Savings: $18,000.08 -transferred money to be invested.
- Debt: -$122,319.52 (Mortgage)
- Just Brandon is working full time.
(I decided to add more detail, just in case people are curious.)
As always, thanks for reading!
- ThriftBooks -I LOVE them as a company & order all of my books from them now! They ship super fast, great service, books always show up as described, super cheap, & good for the planet because they’re second-hand, but you get to choose the quality!
- BetterHelp -A week of Therapy for FREE!
- Betterment -Invest your first $5,000 for FREE!
- Back Market -My referral code: 6888f588d6f85083 -$10 off your order! Refurbished Tech! My sister & I both got “new” phones from there. They’re awesome, great quality, so much cheaper than buying new (by up to 70%), came super fast, was super easy to buy, AND we saved 123 pounds of carbon emissions, each!