Happy New Year! Let’s hope 2022 is a bit kinder to us than 2020 and 2021… Honestly, for me, 2020 & 2021 were neutral, boring years. I really didn’t do much other than work, read, & write. January 1st, 2022 is my two year anniversary of running this blog! So, thank you for reading & providing support!
I’ve decided to try my hardest to make 2022 the best year of my life, so far. I personally have never had a “best year of my life”, I’ve had amazing moments, but they were usually balanced out by not so enjoyable things happening too.
We didn’t do a whole lot for the holidays. A lot of our family members have been getting Covid over the last month and my side of the family was actually gone in Hawaii for Christmas.
In this 34 page printable e-workbook, we will organize and analyze your current financial situation, and figure out your goals! Then we dive into how to achieve them.
Included in this workbook: How to get a raise, sections to track your progress, a glossary to easily reference financial terms as you work through the book, and so much more!
It also works great if you just want to make a financial plan for 2022 and have all of your information in one convenient place! It would mean the world if you decided to purchase my workbook. I put a lot of effort into it and got feedback from many different people with appropriate career and education backgrounds, on how to make it great. I know everyone will learn something from it and/or use this helpful tool to reach their financial goals.
I love writing blog posts and creating content for my easeyourfinancialpayne social medias, but people need financial advice and a financial plan that is tailored to them and their specific needs! This workbook accomplishes that!
Anyway, on to our financial update!
Our Partial Financial Independence Goals:
- $0 Debt.
- Brandon works part time at his job.
- I am self-employed. I can choose how much or how little I want to work & when.
- We need $2,000+/month in income, whether that comes from investments, Brandon’s part time job, my blog, my workbook, etc. it doesn’t matter.
Our Current Numbers as of January 1st, 2022:
- Roth IRAs (Betterment -SRI Sustainable): $49,038
- My small Traditional IRA (From an old 401(k) rollover -Betterment): $1,801
- Tesla: $1,044.58
- AYRO (Free Crypto from signing up with Robinhood): $1.61
- Bitcoin: $1,303.15
- Total Invested: $53,188.34
- Savings: $18,001.65 -transferred money to be invested.
- Debt: -$121,652.54 (Mortgage)
- Just Brandon is working full time.
As always, thanks for reading!
- My Financial Planning Workbook for Beginners!
- ThriftBooks -I LOVE them as a company & order all of my books from them now! They ship super fast, great service, books always show up as described, super cheap, & good for the planet because they’re second-hand, but you get to choose the quality!
- BetterHelp -A week of Therapy for FREE!
- Betterment -Invest your first $5,000 for FREE!
- Back Market -My referral code: 6888f588d6f85083 -$10 off your order! Refurbished Tech! My sister & I both got “new” phones from there. They’re awesome, great quality, so much cheaper than buying new (by up to 70%), came super fast, was super easy to buy, AND we saved 123 pounds of carbon emissions, each!