Without knowing where you want to go, you will surely get lost along the way, wandering aimlessly. The same can be said about your finances & every other aspect of life. Before you start your conscious journey, Where are you going? Where do you want to end up? What does your dream life look like?
Here is mine:
- I’m healthy in every way, including being spiritually enlightened.
- Prioritize my relationships; non-toxic folks only.
- Be debt free! And have the choice to never be employed again.
- Do what I can to support a more sustainable environment.
- No more social media, except Pinterest, I want to vanish from it.
- Help others financially through the Money For Everyone podcast, this blog, my time, & donations.
- Have a child.
- Our house is minimalist, updated, and full of books, plants, & love.
- Have a large garden in our backyard.
- We have one car, that is 100% electric & have 2 bikes.
- Travel to at least one new place every year.
I encourage you all to do the same, write it out. Then plan out how you can achieve each of those goals; create actionable steps.